The Benefits of Pears
- The nutrient dense pear is full of hydroxycinnamic acids and flavonoids, both of which renders its skin nurturing effects when ingested and applied topically.
- The pear itself acts as a gentle exfoliant by removing dead skin which in turn allows the nutrients in the mashed pears to be delivered to the skin.
- Pears are also rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C which is known to aid in the reduction of the appearance of wrinkles.
The Wonders of Honey
- Honey is rich in natural antioxidants and have anti-microbial properties.
- Honey also has the ability to absorb and retain moisture. This helps in keeping the skin well hydrated, fresh and supple..
- Honey restores dry, damaged and dull-looking hair.
1 Pear peeled and chopped in small pieces
Raw honey 1/2 tsp
Yogurt 1 tsp
- Mix ingredients in a bowl with a fork, mashing the pear into the honey and yogurt.
- Let infuse for an hour.
- Apply mask to skin with fingers.
- Rinse after 15 minutes with cool water.